About the company
Our client is one of the most well recognized company in Hong Kong and with the vision to digitally transform their corporate services and they are now seeking for a newly created Agile Coach to join their new global division.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head, you will guide teams and help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall goals are being met. The primary goal is to support the teams to deliver value through agile ways of working. The role is focused on supporting the needs of those teams to succeed in their mission where you will be directly involved in their ongoing success and should be passionate about people and their learning development. Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them. Drive cultural change by championing an agile mind-set and ensure the organization is front of industry best practices. Lastly, you will champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree with a technology, technology management focus or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Agile Coach
- An excellent understanding of good digital or innovative technology service delivery design
- Experience of working with teams building browser-based digital services
- Has the ability to see a problem, step in and then step out when appropriate
- An excellent stakeholder manager, influencer with great communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Passionate about 'being better' with ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement across different business units
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, "can do" attitude
- A highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.