AGM - Financial Management
About the Client
Our client is a blue-chip company with regional business presence. Currently, they are looking for a directorial staff to manage their group reporting function.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead a sizable team to perform internal and external reporting duties. You will oversee group consolidation, monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will support interim and annual reporting and work with professional parties such as external auditor. You will help to strengthen internal control and engage in any finance transformation project to strike for efficiency improvement. You will also provide finance support for special projects such as JV formation, acquisition and disposal.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and Commercial
- Strong china experience is a must
- Familiar with the latest HK listing rules and accounting standards
- Confident, fast-paced, with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.