Our client, a Well-established retail & corporate bank, currently looking for a high caliber for the position of AGM/ Section Head, Fraud Risk & Investigation to join the Risk Management Group.
- To be the Subject Matter Expert leading a Fraud Risk & Investigation team (Group level)
- To identify potential fraud vulnerability and risk, and develop/ implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance/ solution
- To conduct investigation on special case
- To periodically review the fraud risk management framework, policies and strategies of the Group
- To prepare management reports on fraud risk management for oversight of the Board of Directors
- To recommend proper controls and measures to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct by staff to commit frauds
- To promote Enterprise values, code of conduct and supervisory accountability through advocating leadership, commitment and responsibility
- University graduate in Risk Management, Finance , Comliance or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience related to operational risk management, fraud investigation in banking industry or law enforcement agencies at management level
- Good professional knowledge in fraud investigation
- Able to work under pressure and independently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.