About the Client
Our client is a reputable HK based company with businesses spanning across Hong Kong and China along with a proven track of record of success. They are now looking for an AGM/ Senior Manager to lead their IT audit team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will lead a neat team and manage the IT internal audit function. You will be in-charge of the audit planning and the audit activities concerning the IT operational and application systems. You will participate in internal control, risk assessment and operational efficiency enhancement. Also, you will assess system control of various IT projects, upgrade the IT Audit function and present audit findings with value-added solutions for management and audit committee.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification, e.g. CISA
- At least 15 years of IT Audit experience, with at least 5 years of managerial experience, in professional services firms, banks and/or conglomerates
- Work experience in technology infrastructure audits is preferred
- Strong at using CAAT and managing ACL script writing
- Strong advisory and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional traveling to PRC is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.