About the Client
Our client is a globally renowned luxury fashion house. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for a high caliber Senior Inventory Planner/Inventory Planner to join their Merchandising team for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
- To ensure the allocation and replenishment strategies to different stores are conducted in a timely manner
- Ensure a correct balance of inventory in different stores according to assortment matrix
- Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution on the base of sales and distribution plan in order to maximize service level and to support sales objectives
- To monitor and control store sales and stock level in different stores
- To feedback to Central Planning on sales reaction and business trend
- Degree holder in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Finance/Accounting are highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, prior experience in managing end of life cycle and obsolete inventory for fashion brand is preferred
- Detail-oriented, analytical and good numeric sense
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI
- Good command of English and Chinese
The company is offering a great career progression and an attractive salary package as well as a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.