Our client is one of the well-established bank providing full bank services within Hong Kong is now seeking for a liquidity risk management candidate to join their Risk management team.
- Cover liquidity risk (mainly) & interest rate risk
- Handle the measurement, monitoring, and reporting
- Perform ICAAP stress testing, work on IRRBB, LCR and MCO implementation for the Bank
- Work with HO to review models applied in measuring liquidity risk / FTP
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for ALCO and RMC meeting
- Adhoc assignment when required
- Degree holders or above in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in the banking industry
- Holder of CPA/FRM/ CFA is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as AVP / Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.