About our Client
Our client is a global skincare manufacturer with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with their eCommerce sales and digital marketing expansion, they are looking for an Assistant eCommerce Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Manager, you will plan and launch omni-channel ecommerce projects, with a strong focus on ROIs and sales target to achieve business objectives. You will develop eCommerce marketing calendar with brand marketing and online strategies to enhance content and operation of eCommerce brand sites and social media platforms. As a core team member, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure growth of customer usage, traffic, conversion rate and excellent user experience/user interface. You will also monitor and plan the monthly A&P to maximize ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, e-commerce or related disciplines
- 5+ years of digital marketing and eCommerce experience, in a performance driven setting
- General knowledge of web performance analytic & web development cycle
- Good understanding of the latest Internet, mobile, search and social media development trends
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Highly analytical and well-structured in problem solving and presentation
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.