About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail bank with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- Establish and review the Bank's AML related guidelines, policies and procedural manuals
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert on AML-related topics and provide advisory support to relevant stakeholders
- Assist to review AML/CFT related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory and Group requirements
- Handle AML/CFT related internal / external examination / audit
- Prepare training materials and conduct AML training
- Handle or assist AML/CFT related ad-hoc tasks and project
- University graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline and/or professional banking qualifications
- 6 years in AML/compliance, audit and related fields with hands-on experience
- Well conversant in statutory and regulatory requirements, including those in Mainland China
- Able to handle multi-tasks independently and work under strictly tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.