Our client is a reputable leading bank in Hong Kong, looking for multiple AML Advisory professionals to join their team - AML advisory and policy team.
- Formulate and update AML related policies, procedures and programmes to ensure the operations of the bank meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices.
- Provide advice about AML related regulations for stakeholders
- Report AML related issues to management
- Raise and maintain the compliance awareness among staff by providing them with relevant information, publications and training on compliance matters
- Conduct the relevant compliance control requested by regulators/ auditor/ external consultants
- Handle Ad hoc task / projects
- University degree in Laws, Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline. Holder of ACAMS would be an advantage
- Min.5 years in AML advisory is preferable
- Sound knowledge in banking products, AML related regulations and operations
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
(multiple headcounts, candidates with less experience will be considered as Assitant Manager)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.