About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- Act as AML Advisory and Sanction Team Head to advise the department's management on compliance issues
- Develop and review relevant bank-wide AML and Sanctions policies and guidelines to facilitate different business units and support units
- Ensure AML and Sanctions matters are correctly managed and follow appropriate internal policies and guidelines
- Perform regular tracking on all outstanding regulatory issues or findings not yet resolved or responded by the Bank
- Liaise with regulators and handle ad hoc examination, surveys raised by them from time to time
- Conduct AML/CTF trainings plans for different business units
- Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of AML compliance experience preferably in a sizable financial institution
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.