Our client is a fast growing bank in Hong Kong. To cope with the expansion plan, they are looking for multiple AML Compliance professionals to join their team. Candidates with 5-15 years experiences are welcomed!
- Formulate and update AML related policies, procedures and programmes to ensure the operations of the bank meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices.
- Lead / assist the team to review AML reports to identify suspected transactions and initiate follow up action
- Raise and maintain the compliance awareness among staff by providing them with relevant information, publications and training on compliance matters
- Review the current compliance controls of the banks and identify the proper actions for improvement
- Conduct the relevant compliance control requested by regulators/ auditor/ external consultants
- Provide timely advice about AML related regulations for business units.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 5-12 years in AML, compliance, operational risk or internal audit perspectives is preferable
- Extensive knowledge in AML related regulations, guidelines and practices
- Excellent leadership and influencing skill with analytical mind;
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.