About Our Client
Our client, a leading banking group, is urgently looking for a Manager to join their AML compliance team.
About The Role
- Provide timely and detailed assessments on emerging ML typologies / trends / risk indicators to Senior Management and relevant stakeholders (such as Business Units & Operations Units) for their awareness, and to implement the appropriate risk mitigating measures / control
- Perform in-depth intelligence / data analysis leveraging internal data (e.g. transaction record / KYC of existing clients) and external data (e.g. intelligence from Legal Enforcement Agencies / publicly available records and databases)
- Drive the development and streamlining of financial crime intelligence analysis of the team
- Conduct investigation on suspicious transactions and prepare reports
- Provide training within the team or to relevant stakeholders
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Banking, Business or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of AML related experience, preferably in AML investigations / data analytics
- Sound knowledge in AML regulatory requirements, banking products and operations
- Professional writing skill and presentation skill
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.