About Our Client
Our client is a growing private wealth management in Hong Kong who is expanding their compliance team. They are currently looking for an AML compliance candidate to join their team.
About The Role
- Provide advice to the business units and parties concerned on compliance related matters, including DPS, Outsourcing, EO application, Personal Account Dealing, Conflict of Interest, etc.
- Prepare AML Risk Assessment to senior management for non-standard-risk profiles
- Handle remediation project, BAU, periodic review & trigger events
- Handling CPT/OPT assessments, obligation register, survey & regulator enquiries, client complaints and various reporting
- Perform Trade Surveillance monitoring and quality assurance on Suitability and Market Misappropriation monitoring
- Handling response on queries from regulators as related to the department
- Perform anti-money laundering tasks / KYC review / STRs
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- 3 -5 years of private banking compliance experience in AML
- Solid understanding of HKMA regulations and compliance standard
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.