A reputable Retail & Commercial Banking Group is looking for high calibres to join the AML Project - Transformation team. They are looking for a candidate with solid experience in AML advisory & Project management to join the team.
- Be the Project Leader to manage the bank-wide AML compliance projects, initiatives and system launch/enhancement (such as name and transaction screening/ monitoring systems etc)
- Ensure effective AML compliance support to business units
- Timely and accurate management of internal watchlist database to ensure robust name screening control mechanism in place
- Oversight on key management information reporting for daily name screening
- Ensure the effectiveness of internal Watch List and MIS
- Explore innovative digital and analytical technologies that can optimize AML compliance
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Business Law or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years solid banking experience in handling AML projects
- Sound knowledge in banking products, services and operation
- Analytical, proactive and independent with sound communication skills
- Holder of ACAMS would be an advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.