About Our Client
Our client, a leading banking group, is seeking for a team head for their AML compliance testing team.
About The Role
- Acting as the Team Lead of AML Compliance Testing and ensuring control/monitoring function is performing effectively and efficiently
- Leading team in conducting AML compliance self-review and testing
- Liaising with internal departments and management in identifying objectives
- Prepare comprehensive assurance review reports on key review observations for management's attention
- University Degree in Law, Accounting, Finance, or relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience within banking industry. Prior experience in Auditing would be an advantage
- Open to Big 4 candidates with AML/KYC experiences
- Good command of Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.