AML & Compliance Manager
- Banking institution
- Legal and Compliance focus
- Min 5 years' relevant working experience
Our client is a Hong Kong based bank. Recently, they are looking for an AML & Compliance Manger to join their Compliance Team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Identify and inform of any changes to legislation and other regulatory requirements relating to AML/ATF.
- Handle the management and execution of second line monitoring and assessment program for AML/ATF.
- Improve and maintain AML/ATF policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with HKMA regulatory requirements
- Maintain a proper register of all incidents reported internally and externally.
- Assist in general compliance awareness, training initiatives and refresher training throughout the Bank.
- Keep abreast with new and emerging regulatory changes, compliance risks and financial crime trends.
- Works on special projects as required providing guidance and advice on risk and compliance related issues arising from new and proposed business activities.
- University degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- 5 years of experience in AML, Risk Management or Compliance field.
- Excellent research, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability and comfort in dealing with all levels of staff within the Bank, as well as with regulators.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects at the same time.
- Good communication skills and organizational ability.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.