Our client is a reputable leading bank in Hong Kong with dynmaic culture, looking for candidate with solid Transaction monitoring expereince.
- Review suspicious transaction alerts
- Undertake investigations into any suspicious transactions reported by both internal and external customers
- Involve in preparing suspicious transaction reports to the authority concerned timely
- Assist Team Head to advise management on compliance issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
- Assist in reviewing and improving the bank's AML Transaction Monitoring related policy and procedure
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies
- Provide training on transaction monitoring
- Handle any AML/CFT related ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder preferably Accounting or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' banking compliance is preferred
- Sound knowledge in anti-money laundering related regulations, guidelines and practices
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
(Multiple headcounts, candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.