About Our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate. To support the continuous development in business, they are looking for an HR Analyst to join the HRIS and Analytics team.
About The Role
- Assist the HRIS Manager on the HRIS roll out project according to the roadmap
- Work closely with APAC IT teams and provide operational support
- Perform system testing, identify system defects and provide solutions
- Develop user procedures and guidelines as well as to bridge the gap between HR and IT departments.
- Handle on-going enhancement and implementation on the HRIS
The Successful Applicant:
-Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Computer Science or any related discipline
-2+ years of relevant experience in handling HRIS enhancement and implementation project
-Good knowledge in HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Kronos
-Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
-Good verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.