About the Client:
Our client is a one-stop solutions integrator in Hong Kong with a need to hire an Analyst Programmer, responsible to build enterprise Big Data Analytics and AI blueprint to support Digital Transformation.
About the Role:
As an Analyst Programmer, you will build enterprise Big Data Analytics and AI blueprint across departments to define analytical strategy. You will handle Data Processing for 5G, iOT, Telecom and financial data to support Digital Transformation. You will take part in evaluation, selection and implementation of tools for data integration, analytics, machine learning and visualisation.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years of experience with Data Analytics or Data Warehouse.
- Extensive exposure to ETL tools (IBM Datastage) and Data Visualisation platforms.
- Knowledge of Hadoop Big Data platforms (Spark or Scala) and Interface with AI Chatbot is preferred.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Programmer.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.