About our Client
Our client is a well-known fashion retailer engaged in the franchise of fashion, accessories, and cosmetics designer brands. With the continuous growing of business, they are seeking an experienced IT professional to join them as the Analyst Programmer.
About the Role
Reporting to the System Development Manager, you will be developing, maintain, and implement modules on the company systems including ERP, POS, BI, CRM, and Mobile App and ensuring the system implemented or supported can meet business requirements. You will also perform data analytics and reporting solutions to users' regular and ad hoc enquiries, transform business requirements to functional and system specifications.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years programming experience in application development under contemporary environment
- Experience in using tools such as .NET, ASP, VS, and PHP, etc.
- Experience in popular databases including Oracle, MSSQL, and MySQL
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently, be proactive, initiative, and resourceful
- Experience in Retail Business or Luxury Goods Industry is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Programmer role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.