With the constant demand of IT professionals for the systems development and mobile development space, on behalf of our clients, KOS International is currently recruiting following Analyst Programmers:
Mobile Developer (Frontend / Backend)
- Develop, implement, test, maintain, and enhance systems/applications
- Involve in discussions, planning, and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Support and deploy system rollout
- Explore and keep up-to-date on the latest technologies and techniques
- Design, develop, implement, test, and deploy
- Coordinate with stakeholders, end-users, colleagues, and vendors on solution integration and compliance of standards, oversee and measure vendors' contractual obligations
- Ensure the system implemented or supported can meet the business requirements
- Perform data analytics and reporting solutions to users' regular and ad-hoc enquiries
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in the software development
- Mobile Developer - Java, Objective-C, Kotlin, Swift, etc.
- .NET Developer - .NET platform, C#, ASP, VS, PHP, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, initiative, and able to work independently
- Passionate and interest in new technologies
- Track record in leading the delivery of development projects will be an advantage
- Experience working in Luxury Retail industry will be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Programmer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.