About the Client
Our client is a well known and reputable listed company in the construction and property business with global footprint and offices around the world. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Analyst Programmer to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will participate in developing new user-interface features based on design specifications and requirements. Working with the cross team, you will also provide support to resolve critical issues such as bug fixes, cross-browser compatibility and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, while optimising the application for maximum speed and scalability. Lastly, you will work closely with the technology team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines and discover technologies or applications, identifying opportunities to integrate them into the company's software.
The Successful Applicants
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science/Engineering, preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Interacts with both internal technology team as well as internal stakeholders.
- The ability to work under pressure with strict timelines
- Passionate for technology, software, and building cool stuff
- Self-starter with strong time-management skills
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.