About the Client:
Our client is the largest B2B events and exhibitions organiser globally with a need to hire an Analyst Programmer, responsible for system design and maintenance, in particular with Salesforce CRM systems.
About the Role:
As an Analyst Programmer, you will perform system design, development and maintenance, in particular with Salesforce CRM systems. You will perform research, analysis and user requirement collection. You will perform daily support and troubleshooting for systems. You will be responsible for technical manual documentations and user training. You will carry out test cases, system roll-out and bug fixing.
The Successful Applicant:
- Diploma or above in Computer Studies or Information Technology.
- 1-3 years of experience with .NET development, C#, ASP .NET framework, Crystal Report & SQL.
- Exposure to system design and maintenance with Salesforce CRM systems is preferred.
- Good communication and command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience are considered as Programmers.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.