- Responsible for driving digitalization, Saas platform implementation and CRM integration projects
- Identify and analyse business needs, and propose optimal business models and digital solutions to management
- Conduct system design, requirement alignment, prepare technical specifications, test case and deployment in full SDLC
- Work closely with business units and manage vendors to ensure all deliverables are completed on time with quality
- Keep abreast of latest developments and trends in technology, industry and business domains of digital customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in system analysis with coding background, preferably working at governmental organization, institution, or public sectors.
- Good understanding of digitalizing workflow such as implement e-form or e-documentation systems
- Familiar with Saas, ServiceNow and/or Salesforce CRM will be an advantage
- Excellent in vendor management
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills with strong problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Analyst Programmer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.