Analyst/Associate - Investment
About the Client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate who has been expanding their business portfolio over the years actively. Currently, they are looking for a high-calibre Investment Associate to join their Corporate Finance Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, you will perform market research, industry research and build financial models to assess investment opportunities. You will conduct full-scope due diligence. You will prepare investment memorandums and present due diligence findings, valuation analysis, return analysis to investment committee. You will involve in deal execution. Also, you will construct a post-deal performance tracking system to monitor the acquired target's financial and operational performance. Last but not least, you will contribute to the strategic growth of the portfolio companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Investment Management, Economics
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in sizable private equity/ big 4 deal advisory
- Sector focus in Consumer/Healthcare will be preferred
- China experience is definitely an advantage
- CFA is a plus but not a must
- Excellent financial modelling skills is required
- Agile, versatile, outgoing and result-driven
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.