About the Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company with a wide range of product portfolio. To cope with the expanding business in Hong Kong and China, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Insight & Planning, you will be responsible for building research & insight capabilities for the company in China and Hong Kong in order to enhance the understanding of the brands, consumers competitors and market. You will create research plans, collect, analyze and interpret information to generate insights and to drive key strategic business decisions and actionable suggestions including new product development, go-to-market plan and marketing strategies. You will also generate monthly report and dashboards to keep track of business performance.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with 6 years of FMCG in-house market research and analytics experiences
- Research agency experience is highly preferred
- Outstanding data visualization skills
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.