About The Client
Our client is one of the global banks with strong footprint in Asia. They are now hiring for an APAC Graduate Recruitment Lead to bring forth innovative insights to the company's graduate talent accelerator strategy.
About The Role
Reporting into the Global Head of Graduate Recruitment, you will come with solid experience in Graduate Recruitment Programme Management and Design, also responsibilities as below:
- Develop and review the bank's strategy in relation to graduate recruitment in all Asia offices, identifying trends and implementing best practices.
- Build and maintain relationships with BU Heads, recruiting committees, and other stakeholders in all Asia offices, as well as senior staff-side management and other key stakeholders
- Oversee the creation of all advertising and marketing materials, merchandise and initiatives (including social media) for international graduate recruiting programmes, working with Marketing and Business Development, and Communications teams to ensure consistent messaging
- Review and maintain the bank's strategy for identifying target universities and profile raising at those universities, together with related campus activities, ensuring strong relationships with relevant university and college personnel and attendance at relevant fairs
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources, Psychology, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Previous experience from professional services or financial services sector is desirable, or an in-depth market expertise within graduate recruitment strategies/ programme management/ programme design
- Maturity and strong communications skills as the true subject matter and a trusted advisor to the business
- Felxible and collaborative working style with ability to deliver under pressure
- Highly skilled at building relationships to engage and gain credibility with senior stakeholder
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.