About the Company
Our client is a prestigious U.K. luxury brand. To cope with business expansion plans management is looking for an experienced Made to Measure Manager to develop and manage the APAC Bespoke Tailoring business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Merchandising Director, you will take full ownership and P&L responsibility of the brand's MTM business and overall client development of the APAC region.
You will be managing the work-flow from merchandising, menswear tailoring training, all the way to client development, MTM sales & servicing, and after-sales services.
This is a sales-driven role that requires APAC business development and strong menswear technical skills as well as high mobility and a hands-on flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury brand
- Minimal of 5 years of menswear tailoring retail working experience with at least 2 years at a managerial level
- APAC regional exposure will be an advantage
- Strong service mindset and merchandising sense
- Ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders in the business to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Organised, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Frequent travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.