Our client is looking for an ecommerce expert to join their team.
- Optimization of content and layout of the brand site
- Work with vendors for website maintenance
- Work with offline team on the alignment if pricing and promotion
- Work with Marketing team for customer buying pattern, click tracking email marketing
- Regulate product price and update price list on a weekly basis for each channel
- Track inventory on-hand and prepare seasonal product launch for each channel
- Support ecommerce team to compile sales report and analyse key metrics
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in ecommerce operations, merchandising, website maintenance and customer services
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Ecommerce or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills, familiar with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio will be an advantage
- Proficient with MS Office, Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint; and agile to quickly adapt in-house reporting tools
- Fluent in English and Chinese, any other Asian language is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.