About our Client
Our client is a premium fashion retail label with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. To cope with business needs APAC office has newly created a Store Project Manager to be based in Hong Kong and responsible for the general APAC Store Development.
About the Role
Reporting to VP of APAC, this is an individual contributor role. You will work with various internal & external business counterparts to drive store development projects for the Asia Pacific Region. You will be the key functional leader for the design development of new shop concepts and manage material sourcing, local adaptation, as well as budget control and spending forecast for store project and maintenance, works in upcoming years. Last but not least, you will liaise with landlord, upper management & joint venture business partners for potential site issues & opening schedules.
- Degree in Architecture, Building Services Engineering or Interior Design
- Minimum 8 years of experience with store planning/ project management preferably in fashion retail industry
- APAC exposure is a must
- Past experience working with both Direct Retail and Wholesale partners is highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Proactive, organized and detail-minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.