About the client
Our globally renowned client is looking for an Application Architect to join their team and you will be a key part of the IT team, working to support thier business growth.
About the role
As part of the Technology department's leadership team, you will work at a senior level across the organization to define the strategic application roadmap seeking innovative and effective ways to use technology to support the core mission. You will oversee the, development, implementation and ensure governance of effective integrated solutions delivery across the organization. You will be custodian and author of the application architecture blueprint and you will have a critical role in helping coordinate your colleagues to deliver to it. In addition, you will define and manage the overall Application Architecture for including principles, blueprints and technology standards. Lastly, identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Application Architecture needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practices for their use.
The Successful applicant
- University degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree
- Significant experience in the capacity of Enterprise Architect or Application Architect
- Experience with: NodeJS / Java Spring Framework (in particular, Spring Boot / Spring Cloud)
- Working with Git
- Working with Continuous Integration tool such as Jenkin CI / GitLab CI / TravisCI
- Has basic understanding of cloud application development and microservices architecture
- Has good understanding in platform (Docker, Kubernetes, Linux) and basic database (both SQL / NoSQL) technologies
- Has good understanding in Agile software development framework e.g. Scrum
- Practical experience translating business strategy into technology roadmaps
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and vendors
- Good command in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.