Our client is a leading chinese securities firms with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the FS industry. Due to the business expansion, a IApplication Developer - Fintech Application System is needed to join their growing team.
- Perform development and coding for the FINTECH application systems
- Execute and complete the tasks required in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirement gathering, system design, development, testing, deployment…etc.
- Maintain and support the user change requests for some internal systems like OA workflow, content of company website or data query tasks / reports.
- Provide production support for the developed systems or other assigned systems.
- Work with head office developers, other teammates or system vendors to achieve the project goals.
- Perform ad-hoc data query / extraction for users.
- Plan and execute internal testing for system launch with documented result as according to company standards and procedures.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Perform rotated health check and maintain the system stability and availability for local and global markets.
- Provide phone or remote support in non-office hour in case required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in development / programming for FINTECH related application systems, including business intelligent, reporting tools, data mart, inter-systems services API, ETL, web services, mobile APP or web applications using up-to-date technology.
- Technology involvement in Python, Node.JS, Power shell, Scripts, Java, SQL or mobile APP development is essential.
- Experience in using BI tool, Data Warehouse, API technology, ETL, Web Services is and added advantage.
- Working experience for OA workflow system administration is an added advantage.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or FINTECH system vendor is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in UX, UI design and using related tools is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in new technology, different types of open source tools, up-to-date programming skills an added advantage.
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.