About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company with a diversified group of companies which specializes in the retail of luxury watches and fine jewellery. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting an Application Support Analyst to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will need to learn and understand the design and operation of the existing solutions (SAP, POS, BI). You will need to prepare and maintain knowledge base, training materials and operation guideline. You will need to provide system operation support and training to users. You will need to communicate and coordinate with local or remote resources and vendors. Last but not least, you have to Identify problems and work closely with the application team for possible improvement to processes, procedures or tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree / Higher diploma in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences in retail industry, preferably in luxury retail
- Experience in SAP, POS and/ or any retail technologies will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in MS applications
- Experience in application support is preferable
- Pro-actively follow up problems
- Attention to details, persistent and patient
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Putonghua and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.