About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers of Consumer Electronic Products with a global distribution sales network. To cope with the transforming market and provide high-quality of products, they are seeking an experienced Big Data Architecture to join their dedicated R&D team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be leading the team to provide guidance on suitable data architecture and data engineering options. You will direct the design, implement, and optimize the data pipelines for analytical solutions developed in the company's big data applications. You will also develop a data consolidation roadmap for the analytic platform, as well as develop and manage enhancement algorithms and metadata management tools, etc.
- Master Degree or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of working experience at Enterprise level, specifically in analytics and data engineering with 5 years in data architecture and engineering experience
- Solid experience in Hadoop, HBase, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, persuade and communicate the value of data
- Passionate in new technologies and innovations
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.