About our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading conglomerates with a strong portfolio in the retail sector. To cope with their continuous expansion, they are seeking a security experienced IT professional to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be acting as the cyber security leader and be responsible to direct and oversee the execution of all cyber security related issues. You will facilitate operational decisions and manage time-critical incident management, deliver advanced analysis and recommendation steps for cyber security events and incidents. You will also act as the principle architect in the review and design of the new IT security architecture for APAC region, develop and maintain the process and the be key accountable for consultation on potential security incidents, taking a lead role in emergency security situations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experienced in IT security and/or operations field
- Excellent IT infrastructure knowledge and experience such as cyber security technologies, web technologies, and various operating systems
- Knowledge of cutting edge threats and technologies, as well as recent internet threats
- Solid understanding of Network Security Products, Host Security Products, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.