- Creative and energetic team
- Strong art sense/ familiar with the education scene
- 5 years of management experience is preferred
Our client is looking for Education Officer, preferably with strong knowledge in the education scene in Hong Kong and Asia to join their growing team. We're looking for candidates with experiences in managing sizable teams, enthusiasm and open-mindedness to support the growing business.
- Work as part of the education team to develop interpretive strategies and techniques to support the development and implementation of projects in collaboration with the Curatorial and Technical Support teams. Guide designer for their technical and creative contributions.
- Conduct visitor studies and programme evaluation to improve visitor experience.
- Art Direct and design layouts for adverting, digital campaign and monitor all projects.
- Manage recruitment, training and professional development of the learning and public engagement staff.
- Manage annual and long-term budgets related to the learning programmes.
- Ability to manage and lead projects, have proven leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- At least 8 years of working experiences in managing sizable teams with diverse responsibilities.
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with a wide range of partner including community groups and culture organisations.
- Passionate about art and education work, collaborative with all levels of colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communications skill in English and knowledge of spoken Chinese is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.