Our client is a well sought after retailer and a new opportunity now exists for an Art Director to join their regional team.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to HQ, you will be the key stakeholder sit in Asia to perform as the bridge between the markets in Asia and the global team in Europe. Having the global guidelines you will assist the planning and execution of creative materials across all external touch points in Asia and China, including VM, instore visual, event collateral, packaging, CRM. You will provide direction to local teams and vendors in photo shooting, stylist, creative design to ensure the outputs are in line with the global brand expression in Asia. In response to the eCommerce establishment in Asia, you will manage the best practices for material used on social media channels and multiple marketplaces. In addition, you will develop and build an engaging relationship with cross-functional teams, local production houses and agency partners.
- Degree holder in Art or equivalent
- 6+ years related experience from agency / lifestyle or luxury retail
- Min 3 years of Art Director level, China and regional experience is a Must
- Strong experience in photo art direction, management of pre and post production
- Track record to deliver final creatives in print, digital, packaging and POP
- Individual contribution mindset with outstanding team work between HQ and locals
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.