About the client
Our client is a leading private equity firm in the Greater China market . The firm holds investment of high end properties residential and commercial portfolios focusing on the Asia including Hong Kong, China, Japan and so on. In order to expand their business in the Asia market, they are looking for an Asset Management Manager to join their company.
About the role
- Report to Senior Manager, Asset Management
- Assist and drive the project of the Asset Management Department on leasing, operational and marketing of commercial and retail assets in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for leasing matters, e.g. leasing documents, market research etc.
- Prepare monthly forecast and annual business plan of different portfolios
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estate, Marketing or related disciplines
- 6 years' solid working experience in leasing, prefer reputable developers
- Self-driven, independent and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.