Assistant Accountant (AP/AR) - MNC with Great Benefits
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the industry with a strong global presence. To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Accounting Manager
- Handle all daily accounting duties, including but not limited to payment, ageing reports, bank reconciliations, data input, and document filing
- Assist seniors in month-end closings and audits, and ensure all procedures are in compliance with the company's policy
- Handle debt collection duties and help with answering client's enquiries
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably from sizeable companies
- Team player, detail-minded, and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Chinese
- Prior experience in SAP is a plus but not a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.