Assistant Accountant - AR & Billing (1-year Contract)
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the logistics industry with a strong presence in the region. To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team, with a focus on Accounts Receivable and Billing Management.
About the Role
- Report to the Accounts Receivable Manager
- Handle all Accounts Receivable related tasks, including billing, issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers in a timely manner
- Assist in month-end closings and audits, and ensure all procedures are in compliance with the company's policy
- Handle debt collection duties and help with answering client's enquiries
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of relevant Accounts Receivable & Billing experience
- Team player, detail-minded, and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Chinese
- Prior experience in SAP is a plus but not a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.