Assistant Accountant - Billing (Up to HK$30k with Double Pay)
About our Client
Our client is a professional legal service firm with a global presence. To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their billing team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for ensuring an accurate billing procedure is put in place, including but not limited to preparing invoices, analysis and reports
- Communicate and liaise with both internal & external parties on billing and Accounts Receivable issues such as handling enquiries and collecting debts
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA Student Member preferred but not a must
- At least 2 years of relevant billing experience, preferably from a sizeable law firm
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure, with a good attitude to learn
- Ecellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.