About the Client
Our client is a renowned education service provider. To cope with their business needs, an opportunity arises for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Handle daily accounting functions, including but not limited to AP, AR, and GL
- Assist in data entry, preparing journals and issuing invoices
- Assist in month-end closing processes and audit tasks
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of accounting experience, preferably in a sizeable company
- Detail-minded, willing to learn, flexible, and able to work independently
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.