Assistant Accountant - Fund Accounting (Up to 25K)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned financial institution with long history, providing wealth management services to prestige clients. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to the Accounting & Finance Manager
- Perform daily duties including but not limited to AP, AR, GL, bank/sales reconciliation and voucher preparation
- Assist in handling clients' accounts, including processing data, journal entries, and any other tasks required by clients
- Responsible for fund administration, preparing financial statements and ensuring compliance with IFRS & Group's internal guidelines
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related fields
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably with prior exposure in financial institutions or fund accounting
- Detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, including but not limited to VLOOKUP & Pivot Table
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese, and enjoy working with English speakers
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.