- World's leading MNC
- Responsible for daily accounting duties
- Fresh graduates are welcome
About the client:
Our client is one of the world's leading fashion retailer. They are now looking for an Accountant to provide full set of accounts for the brand. The successful applicant will gain excellent exposure in the fashion retail industry.
About the role:
- Maintain accounting records including accounts payable, accounts receivable and cashbook payments.
- Coordinate with Purchase and Order Processing department on matching goods receipt and answer enquiries from suppliers.
- Coordinate with sales teams on collections and answer enquiries from customers.
- Preparation of daily full set accounting, including daily payment preparation.
- Generate statements and monthly reports.
The Successful Applicant:
- Associate degree/ Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
0 - 1 year of working experience in Accounting.
Fresh graduates also will be considered.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.