Assistant Accountant - Tax (HK Listed Conglomerate)
About the Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in HK with diversified businesses. To further strengthen their presence in the region, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant (Tax) to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Tax Manager
- Prepare and review monthly Profit and Loss statements for tax analysis
- Prepare tax provision and collect data for quarterly tax processes
- Ensure and monitor tax compliance of the group across different business units
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant
- At least 1 year of tax experience in a sizable company, Big 4/professional firms experience and in-house tax accountant preferred
- Strong knowledge in HK and/or PRC tax regulations preferred
- Independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.