Assistant Accountant (up to $23k pm)
About the client:
Our client is one of the world's leading luxury retailer. They are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to assist in handling daily accounting routines for China finance team. The successful applicant will gain excellent exposure in the retail industry.
About the role:
- Record approved invoices with established accounting policies and procedures.
- Handle outstanding invoices through verification with concerned parties.
- Process payments with sufficient supporting and proper approval.
- Input entries for bank and perform bank reconciliation.
- Maintain sales record with proper sales supporting documents.
- Prepare monthly accounting schedule for business and analysis purpose.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in retail industry.
- Experience in handling accounting operations in China or other Asia regions is an advantage.
- Familiar with SAP is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office.
- Hands-on, independent, proactive with multitasking ability.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.