Assistant Accountant - Local CPA Firm (Junior Welcome!)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned local CPA firm providing various professional services such as auditing and tax advising. To cope with their rapid expansion plan, they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Accounting Supervisor
- Handle AP, AR, GL and other general accounting operations
- Responsible for payment processing and voucher preparation
- Prepare monthly account schedule for senior management
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Supervisor
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting role in CPA firms/sizeable companies
- ACCA/HKICPA qualified preferred but not a must
- Detailed-minded, team-player and proactive with willingness to travel
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.