- Perform the accounting entries including the payment vouchers and month-end journal postings for proper and timely recording of the Company's activities in full compliance with relevant policy, rules and regulations
- Perform payment operation for the Company including secondary review of supporting documents and handles the relevant banking activities
- Provide the necessary business support to other divisions in the areas of finance-related
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing the relevant deliverables on an ad-hoc basis
- Possess a recognised university degree and professional qualification in a recognized professional body in Accountancy (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 5 years of related experience in accounting operations obtained in commercial organizations or auditing in a top-tier CPA firm
- Good knowledge and practical experience in finance and accouting operations in ERP and e-banking environment
- High integrity, meticulous, organized, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.