About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance companies in Hong Kong with a full spectrum of individual and institutional clients and offering a wide range of financial protection and wealth management products. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Agency Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
As the first contact point of agencies, you will proactively share the company's mission and core values to the teams, build a highly productive agency force and help them to build a successful career. You will tackle the issues between agents, complaints, operation challenges, contest qualifications, new business underwriting and other conflicts. You will also remove barriers inhibiting sales performance from agencies. You are also responsible for both organic and inorganic growth of agents, including closely monitoring their performance and developing plans for improvement.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 6+ year of experience in Agency Development / Agency Administration in the Insurance sector
- Excellent people handling skills
- Well organized, systematic and details-oriented
- Creative mind with strong business sense
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.