- New headcount
- Fast Expanding Business
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based corporation committed to fostering the growth of research and development, innovation and technology for the future. To cope with their continuous growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Biomedical Manager to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will acquire new accounts by providing research and development advice to new medical device start-ups. Working closely with your team, you will develop a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders to organize events, activities and seminars. You will also assist start-up businesses on how to achieve their business goals and to resolve problem that arises through different research and development phases.
- Postgraduate degree in Biomedical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' research experience handling medical device R&D projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.